1 Dead Trigger 2
Dead Trigger 2 is the latest installment of the Dead Trigger series. In this game, you have to go through different missions to save your girlfriend who was kidnapped by zombies. This is one of the best zombie shooting games for android. Download this awesome game for free from google play. The dead trigger 2 has been around for many years and has become a staple among shooters worldwide. Originally built upon a modified Colt 1911 platform, the design was updated and changed to something that would better suit modern-day needs. This particular model can now use.45ACP ammo and has a shorter slide than previous models.
2 Angry Birds 2
Angry Birds games are the most popular games out there that have become a huge craze among android users. This game has been developed by Rovio Mobile, a Finnish company that is well known for its other popular games like Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Stella, etc. In this game, you have different levels and each level contains many obstacles. You need to use your skills to make sure that you clear all the obstacles and reach the end of the level without touching any of them. If you complete all the levels, then you can move forward to the next level where you have to destroy some additional blocks. Once you start playing this game, you won’t be able to stop until you beat all the levels.
- Angry Birds 2 is one of the best games on Android and iOS devices. So whether you’re looking for high-quality graphics or are just trying out the latest game, check out our list of the top 10 Best Games for Android!
- Angry Birds might be over, but there are still plenty more games where they came from. Check them out on our list of the Top 10 Best Games for Android right now!
- Angry Birds 2 is coming soon! Get ready for another fun-filled adventure through the original birds’ world as they take flight once again!
- A sequel to the popular ‘Rovio Mobile’ game Angry Birds – Angry Birds 2 brings back the iconic slingshot gameplay we’ve come to love
3 Temple Run
This game was once named the ‘runner’s paradise’ due to its simple gameplay, easy controls, and exciting graphics. This game is continuing to rule the mobile gaming industry even today. In this game, your objective is to keep running from the ghost. You can run fast or slow but what matters is how long do you last? Also, if you fall from the path, you lose your life and you’ll have to restart again from the beginning. The game also features many different characters, challenging missions, and addictive gameplay
This game was created for the Oculus Rift head-mounted display (HMD). You can play this game by downloading and installing the app from the Oculus Store onto your device. To get started, place the headset over your eyes and then press the touchpad to start.
The objective of the game is to run through each temple without falling off the edge, collecting as many coins as possible along the way. Each level has its unique theme and design that makes them feel like they are in their world. You can collect crystals throughout your journey to increase your speed. Once time runs out, the current high score is displayed on the screen along with any other information about how fast you ran around the course. If you collect three stars at the end of a level, it opens up a special area where you can enter and buy upgrades for your character. You can purchase hats, shirts, gloves, shoes, and even tattoos! This is just the beginning of what’s coming soon for the Temple Run franchise.
4 Cut The Rope
Cut the Rope is a puzzle game designed by Swedish indie studio ZeptoLab. In this game, the player needs to cut ropes using two different tools – a pair of scissors and a hammer. Once you get the hang of the game, the next challenge would be to increase the number of tools. There are four stages in total and you need to collect all the golden candies placed in the stage to progress further. The game starts easy but becomes very difficult later on. The developer intends to add more challenges in future updates.
5 Plants vs Zombies 2
This game has become a huge success that including more than 350 million downloads and many awards. In this strategy game, you can grow your zombie-killing garden to battle against other players, or you may take on a horde of zombies alone. You can even play with your friends over Wi-Fi! This free game is ad-supported but has no ads or in-app purchases.
- The most anticipated game of 2017 has arrived in its sequel. Get ready to defend your house from zombies again.
- In Plants vs Zombies 2, you’ll be playing as one of three new characters, each with their special powers. Will you choose to fight back against the undead or embrace them?
- When you play as Zombie Pigman, you’re given a whole arsenal of weapons. Make sure you have both brains and brawn on your side!
- From the makers of Angry Birds comes Plants vs Zombies, a unique blend of strategy and puzzle gameplay. There’s only one way to win – by using strategy.
6 Real Racing 3 Multiplayer
As if racing wasn’t fun enough, now you can race against others around the world in multiplayer mode! With over 20 cars and tons of tracks, Real Racing 3 gives players the freedom to go wherever they want to win races. There are 12 different vehicles and each vehicle can have its special abilities and characteristics. In addition, you can use nitro boosts to gain an unfair advantage in certain driving conditions.